1. What colour?
Blue and silver.
2. Who's the first person who comes up under the letter M?
Matt
3. Who's the last person you called?
Home.
4. Who was your last missed call from?
Neha.
5. Who's the 2nd person who comes up under A
Alex
6. Who's speed dial 2?
Mum.
7. Who's the 3rd person who comes up under D?
Dan.
8. Who was your last received call from?:
Mum.
9. Who's speed dial number 4?:
Paula.
10. What is your background?
Me and my friend <3
11. How many text messages are currently in your inbox?
112 and 67 in my folder :)
12. Who's speed dial #7
No one.
13. What's the 5th message say in your inbox?
Awww poor thing!
14. Who's the 1st person who comes up under B?
Becca.
15. Who was your last text message from?:
Dave.
16. Name every person you have text messages from?
Myles, Dave, Alex and Sarah.
17. Most texts?
Dave definately!
18. Whos the 9th person on your missed calls?
Sarah.
19. What does the 6th message in your Outbox say?
'Muhaha, I could tell you but it's not that I don't want to, I can't. I promised. See you soonies! You biatch xxxxx'
21. Who is the last name in your Phonebook?
Work.
|