View Single Post
Old 31-05-2009, 01:01 PM   #96
starnight
I live to fall asleep
 
starnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

*hugs*

Sorry to hear you're not great at the minute.
I told my psych I'm not sleeping but I didn't tell him about my moods cause everytime I go to I'm worried he is going to blame me or say I can control it, though I know he won't really...so he had said he was hoping we could take it from monthly appts to 3 monthly but now he wants to see me again next month. Though that's not a bad thinng and I see my CPN next week and I find it easier to talk to her so she will talk to the psych anyway if she feels she needs to.



The eye
It cannot choose but see


RYL Family

starnight is offline   Reply With Quote