I know how annoying it is. I was driving for a few months and for many reasons got very dependent on driving. I then developed epilepsy, lost my licesne, didn't get a refund for 5 months of insurance, lost a lot of money from my car and basically things were really bad. I have to be a yr free of seizures before my license is renewed. I am now waiting for it to come back so I can drive again. It is annoying. I was really upset for weeks and then again when I had a fit out of the blue 7 months later but it is for the safety of both you and everyone else so I would stick with it even though it is horrible.
And yeh, you definately qualify for a free bus pass. If you go to your local social service department of your council they will give you a form. Then this may need to be signed by the doctor or the doctor may need to write a letter depending where you go to and then take this to your local transport place and they should sort it out for you. They are now valid across the whole of the UK on buses.
|