I've used the crisis team twice, both during major episodes. I know my mum found it helped her knowing I was getting help and I found them helpful. The first time they referred me to a CPN when I told them I didn't wat to go to hospital and until an appointment was arranged they came to see me every day and organised for another team to come out and help with housework and my child.
The second time my mum tod them to get me a hospital bed, which they did that night and after I was discharged they came to see me. My current CPN was one of the team that came out that night. WE don't no any exercises or anything now just talk about things. But at first they got me phine numbers and leaflets fo local support groups, they have also helped me sort out DLA forms etc.
|