View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 08:06 AM   #210
SucseroMySweet
we are one
 
SucseroMySweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Epsom, Surrey
I am currently:

Right ive only skimmed since my last post.
I just wanted to say, that looking at the articles (esp. the first aid ones) for the umpteenth time, I still struggle with them. Maybe they help a lot of people, but to me they are confusing and very impersonal.

Also on a separate note, and Ive brought this up before and is another thing that never got past the "thats a good idea..." stage, is having articles on other things that could be really helpful. E.G what to put in a first aid kit, if you dont have much to work with..., natural remedies for when you don't have any FA stuff, what happens in A+E/ER when you go in for SI and the list goes on and on. In fact, I have a lot of potential articles I've written, that would only needed to be checked, because I am in no way a professional and am crap at grammar. I have only compiled stuff I found on the internet and written it in a very idiot proof manner (so that I can read it). I have a feeling they aren't going to leave my hard drive though, which is very sad.

sorry about the tangent and rantishness.



MuC N?# [f;m/f/n] S.H+/S.Hf/S.H&S.He/S.H&S.Rlg/S.H&S.Brw/S.H&S.Mcd/S.H~S.Mcw A(b- r---!/) Os/r Cc- I- OF(r o+) P~ F(cr^/xt+^/pw+^/eb+^/a+^/#+^) T++# X+(s/b/a/p) Jx Dj/o R C++ So
"Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here, to the castle beyond the goblin city, for my will is as strong as yours and my kindom is great."
"YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME!"


SucseroMySweet is offline