View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 02:06 PM   #8
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

How does the world see you?
She Had The World -Panic At The Disco

Comment: ...okayyy.

Will I have a happy life?
Our Lady Of Sorrows - My Chemical Romance

Comment: Umm...I guess the title is appropriate?.

What do my friends really think of me?
Waste - Staind

Comment: Haha...great =/

Do people secretly lust after me?
Until The End - Avenged Sevenfold

Comment: Bahaha awesome

How can I make myself happy?
Science - System of a Down

Comment: But I really really hate science >.<

What should I do with my life?
I Can't Hide - Pantera

Comment: I guess that's good advice...

Will I ever have children?
Almost Easy - Avenged Sevenfold

Comment: O_O.

What is some good advice for me?
Blind Man - Black Stone Cherry

Comment: Wow Thanks

How will I be remembered?
Holy Sh*t - Mindless Self Indulgence

Comment: Haha.

What is my signature dancing song?
Shattered - Pantera

Comment: More of a moshing song rather than a dancing song...

What do I think my current theme song is?
Are We The Waiting - Greenday

Comment: Dunno what to make of it

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Independently Happy - Blue October

Comment: I don't think so somehow.

What song will play at my funeral?
Welcome To The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance

Comment: I really love my music shuffle thingy.

What type of men/women do you like?
Perfect - Simple Plan

Comment: I think that sets the standards just a little too high doesn't it.

What is my day going to be like?
I Won't See You Tonight Part 1 - Avenged Sevenfold

Comment: ...that is really not good =/

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote