View Single Post
Old 16-04-2009, 02:27 PM   #36
Animad
 
Animad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK

Porn is scariest when you are on your dad's net and trying to log onto your college intranet, half type the name and as it comes up with a site by filling the rest of the box in you press enter, forgetting it isn't your computer.

The screen then gets filled with something that may be animal related but definately isn't what we get taught at uni and I'm glad of that. I'm scarred for life and now whenever I borrow my dad's laptop the first thing I do is delete his history. It wasn't the only site of that kind he'd been looking at either. It's one way to make your daughter, and one of her friends who has met him and got told the whole story of me finding it and the content feel rather sick and I've heard some pretty dodgy things in my time!

Animad is offline   Reply With Quote