[quote=~longing~tears~;154395]
RR. Well, I'm inclined to the positiveness of having a forum set aside specifically for sexuality support and discussion. [inc. 'straight' and GBLT].Within clear guidelines. It just makes it safer and clearer for all concerned. I feel. Just my feelings. Maybe as a sub-forum of GSA. Yes, I know we have lots of forums. But still.
quote]
Although I am a straight male, I think it would defiantly add something to the site if a new board was created along the lines of "Sexuality discussion" or something similar. The board could then be used for peoples questions, discussions e.t.c and the Rainbow room could be moved there. Before anyone says 'The Rainbow room serves the purpose of sexuality discussion fine', I'll point out that the RR is too large a thread and people who have specific worries or questions might feel daunted by such a huge thread. If I wanted a question answered, I'd rather have my own thread than post in one of the large/spam threads.
Hmmm, for the sake of relevance, I'll post this as a poll in the Community forum
|