View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 04:32 PM   #9
ksdfjhlksajf
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

1. Do you buy hand made jewellery? When I can afford it!
2. How much on average would you pay for a hand made pendant? No more than $30 (sorry, I'm from the US) but it would have to be pretty good for me to spend that much.
3. Leather thong or chain? I have some of each, it depends on the piece.
4. Do you think it is important if the bail attached to the glass piece is sterling silver or would plated silver be as good? Silver plated is fine normally. However if you made earrings, I'd need the posts to be sterling silver so my ears don't get irritated (silver plates are okay but if I wear them a while...)



Thank you for all of your help and support. I will no longer be coming to RYL. Semi-explanation will be inside my profile.

ksdfjhlksajf is offline   Reply With Quote