View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 03:13 PM   #2
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

Hey Matt,

Change is scary and when it's on such a humongous scale as you describe it is going to feel terrifying.
I know sometimes I feel so scared about failing things and being a failure that I won't attempt them or I will let myself fail because the part of me that got me into the dark hole of all of this want's to carry on down there as it's safe.
Maybe you could plan to do something fun in a day or so's time and each time build it up little by little so that you always have something to look forward to and to aim for.
You have so much inner strength by fighting and not ending it and that is a great thing




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote