View Single Post
Old 14-07-2007, 09:29 AM   #87
Isoverity
 
Isoverity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound-of-angels View Post
I'm choosing to jump in here...

I personally think RYL is spectacular with regards to moderating and all that jazz-- for all the criticism I've read in this thread alone, people should really remember how many moderators there are and compare that to a daily post count on RYL. Could you do it?
Yes. I did News forum for a year. Read/scanned about 25 articles a day. It wasn't as busy as General but it took more time to read. I had to edit exactly one post in a year. People knew I was there everyday and alert - and wasn't going to let trash go on. We were all nice nice. Showing up and seeing whats in front of you (2 minutes) is most of the battle.

Isoverity is offline