Hun
From your post i get the feeling that you feel guilty about your boyfriend taking heroin- i apologise in advance if i am wrong. It is NOT your fault- it is his individual choice to do so and you did not make him do it. You are obviously very mature and intelligent (not meant in a patronising manner at all, i am being completely sincere) and i'm sure you realise that he will need medical help if he is going to stop taking the drug because it can cause some really nasty withdrawal effects. Could you go with him to your GP? They might be able to put him in contact with substance abuse services.
Are you getting any support yourself? This is a really difficult situation and for you to deal with it on your own without any support for yourself could be pretty dangerous.
I'm sorry i'm not all that useful at the moment, i'm exhausted but feel free to PM me if you want to talk. I've cheated in the past and felt like it was my fault when the person i cheated on took an overdose. I also have a substance abuse problem myself so i can see it from both sides. I really hope you are ok and things get better for both you and him.
Take care
xx
|