Thread: give up?
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2009, 09:37 PM   #4
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

I can't answer why she lied or made you lie.

I can appreciate that, I remember one session when i was older where i felt if I even said one thing, then the rest would come tumbling out.

If you wanted to go back into treatment I'm sure they would take you & then you could write down things that you're struggling with in a list of severity & then try & speak about one thing each week. The thing is, there's a chance that it is all related so from there you'd problem lead on to one thing to another.

It's not always a question of how your going to say things, many of the things I've told the doctors recently don't make any sense to anyone but me, but I tell them, because I want to try, thats all.

If you couldn't speak to them then maybe writing things down & sending letters or similar would work, or drawing pictures & then when asked explaining them.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote