Holy moly, someone else on here likes BSG.
Sarah will be along shortly, I'm sure.
I absolutely ADORE this show, it's the best thing on tv, well was (Sad face) but I think the finale was a bit ****.
We've spent the whole show not taking things at face value then all of a sudden we have to? Suddenly everyhting is answered "Well it's god" Why did this happen, why did they do that? "Well it was god" Ugh, I thought it was a major cop out.
I didn't like that Headsix and Headbaltar were 'just' angels, they should've been explained completely, the writers and RDM are saying "Well it's good ot leave things open for interpretation" Yes maybe but goddammit you promised us answers and all the actors said that EVERYTHING gets wrapped up brilliantly and it wasn't. We were failed. Such a fantastic show with such a lame ending.
It annoyed me.
Although I've got to say the whole battle at the start of the episode was some of the BEST footage of anyhitng I've seen, it was brilliant, the CGI was brilliant, acting, direction and msot of the MUSIC was phenomanal.
Bear Mcreary <3
But yes, the finale sort of failed a bit, I thought.
|