View Single Post
Old 25-03-2009, 09:50 AM   #176
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please
 
Kahlia1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

My house-mate got admitted yesterday afternoon. I was going to try and go in and see him today but haven't felt up to doing much. My moods are all over the damn place. Going to talk to my GP on Monday about putting me on a mood-stabiliser. Anyway, my house-mate has been started on some medication to keep him sedated and they are going to try a mood-stabiliser on him. Looks like he'll be in hospital for a little while. While I am happy that he is getting help, it has negative effects on me too. Like all I want to do is lie in bed and run away from everyone. I haven't eaten since Sunday and seriously don't feel hungry, I'm barely drinking fluids and just overall feeling blech. CATT called me both yesterday and today but weren't really very helpful. Just sort of like "oh well, call us if you need us". It's only about 7pm but I'm considering taking my night medication and putting myself to bed. I am just over fighting. No energy, no concentration, no ability to make plans .... just over it all. I really wish that it would all end.



She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *


Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote