Thread: im confused.
View Single Post
Old 19-03-2009, 07:41 PM   #6
Doesnt_matter
Judith
 
Doesnt_matter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Germany

Hi Irene,
I am suffering from extreme mood swings during most days- up to three times a day, too (because of BPD).
I often cannot say what caused these swings either but on most occasions, my mood swings are caused by my thoughts and memories.
Sad thought = very depressed, funny idea = very hyper, little thing that makes me p*ss*d = very aggressive.
Perhaps you could try to think about you know this mechanism, too.

Oh, yeah, sometimes little things make me think different (extremely different) about a person again. On some days, I think really bad about someone and on other days, I like the person a lot.
So, better try to not make any quick decisions like saying to a person that you don't want to see her/ him anymore.

Hugs, feel free to contact me anytime,
Judith



I can't control my destiny.
I trust my soul. My only goal is just to be.
(Rent)

I'm selfish, inpatient and a little insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. (Marilyn Monroe)


Doesnt_matter is offline   Reply With Quote