View Single Post
Old 16-03-2009, 06:06 AM   #668
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

Well, it's literally nothingness. I'm out of it now (although I keep getting moments where I feel spacey again, so I'm tryna keep myself busy), but I just sort of feel like I'm on autopilot, a dead shell. Not really sort of living but more like existing. I don't recall anything triggering it off; as I said before when it first started happening, I was under a lot of stress, but more specific than that? I've not really noticed owt. This is the first time I've fully come out of it without going to sleep first. It just gradually started to wear off, a couple of friends were gradually making me laugh, and eventually I started to properly regain emotion, if that makes sense. But other than that, I only came out of it by going to bed o.o;.

And o.O really? I didn't know that. I'll admit that I need to do a bit more research about dissociative disorders; I thought they could be developed at any age :sweat:.

And damn, ouch o__o; hope you don't feel too bad after all that!




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote