View Single Post
Old 14-03-2009, 11:58 AM   #2
chkymnky
chkymnky
 
chkymnky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: fareham
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liar. View Post
Also when people come in and Want support for things like their boyfriend/girlfriend/mother who jsut yelled at them for being a dick while someone else is currently getting support for a relapse in recovery, guess what buddy. Most people will ignore you too.

Seriously. Grow some balls.
ok that bit of ur post is a bit harsh, people wanting support if theyve had argument with someone is just as important as supporting someone who has relapsed, i kno from my personal experience that argueing with someone could lead on to the person harming themselves. pls dont prioritise people who need support, one persons supposed 'insignificant' problem can be just as huge as the next persons 'big problem'


Last edited by chkymnky : 14-03-2009 at 11:58 AM. Reason: spelling


I WISH I'D NEVA SEEN THE SUNSHINE,
I WISH I'D NEVA SEEN THE SUNSHINE,
BECOZ IF I'D NEVA SEEN THE SUNSHINE,
MAYBE THEN I WOULDN'T MIND THE RAIN.

*adopted sister, Hannah,* (whispering screams)

chkymnky is offline