View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 04:39 AM   #28
Dreamofunity
 
Dreamofunity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

The reason it's not currently supose to be allowed is because all the rooms are treated as if everyone in there fits to the lowest common mold of being underage and at all times vulnerable to anything beyond childish random discussion. And while I understand the concern and accept anyone who fits those qualifications, I don't believe most the users of chat do fit it. I find this to be a problem that has yet to be fixed, and until it is, people will keep on discussing what they feel is normal to be discussing while they are actually breaking the rules, and people who dislike it will continually be exposed.

I just want to say that even while I'm in disagreement with Forever-Broken, I respect her for voicing her concerns. I too think it is a problem within the current system, I just think it should be delt with differently than reporting/banning otherwise useful and regular members.

Dreamofunity is offline