View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 02:12 AM   #32
Target Dawn
The Despairing Vegetarian
 
Target Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:

Who sits behind you in english?
Don't go to school

When was the last time you showered?
Last night

When will your next kiss be?
Never, eww, I hate kissing >_<

What song are you listening to?
"Screamer" by Good Charlotte

How late do you normally stay up on weekdays?
12-1, but that's because I always get to sleep in since I study at home.

What was the last movie you watched in the theaters?
I Am Legend

Who did you see it with?
Katarina

Has a friendship ended recently that you wish hadn't?
Nope

What did you do saturday?
Stayed home & worried about my sick dog

Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
Reasonable level

Who was the last to call you?
My psychologist

When do you prefer to take a shower, in the morning or night?
Night, so I go to bed feeling clean

Next vacation you're going on?
I can't go on vacations because we have too many pets, but we love 'em <3

Can you watch scary movies?
Yes

How do you like your eggs?
I don't eat eggs, I'm a vegan

Do you want any pierc​ings?​​​​
My ears

Would you rather stay at home, or be out and about?
If I had friends, out and about

Look out the window, what do you see?
Trees & houses

Hollister or Abercrombie?
whaaaat?

Favorite alcoholic drink?
None

Last time you went shopping ?
Can't remember

What color shirt are you wearing?
Grey

Last thing you purchased?
Pens

Do you hate when people put "I love you" on their profiles?
Erm, no...I don't care, it's their fault if they want to act weird

Plans for tonight?
Stay home & organise course work for tomorrow

Are you gangster/preppy/goth/emo?
Neither, I just dress casual

Are you open about your feelings or closed off?
Generally closed off

Are you gonna be home alone tonight?
Nope

Are you keeping a secret from the one you love?
Nope

Who was the last person you were in the car with that isn't family?
Kerstin

Would you go into public looking like you do now?
Yes

Would you kiss someone to make your bf/gf mad?
Eww, I hate kissing

Describe your mood?
Worried, anxious & sad

Have you ever kissed someone whos name started with a N?
No, jeez enough with the kissing questions!

Are your nails painted?
Nope

How were you feeling last night?
Worried

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My psychologist

How old do you look?
Don't know, never asked anyone

What's something that can always make you feel better?
My pets

What are your plans for tomorrow?
Take my dog to the vet again & do some more study




Previous username: Miss-Ruby

R.I.P my budgie Bubbles 26/01/09...in my <3 forever.


Target Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote