Thread: quizzzzaaaaa!!!
View Single Post
Old 28-02-2009, 03:36 AM   #29
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

Do you know anyone named Chris? Yes

What's the closest blue thing to you? My drink

What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Same as I am now

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? Dunno. Maybe


Do you wear big sunglasses? I don't wear sunglasses, period

Do you like Journey? o_O

Do you cook to music? No, I hate cooking

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Neither

Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks? Only platonically

What are you doing in 2009? Very little

How many different things did you drink today? Diet Coke, Pepsi, and blue VS

Why did your parents give you the name you have? Because they felt like it?

Are you on the cheerleading team? No

Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself? Dunno

Have you ever punched a hole in the wall? No

Who was the last person you rode in a car with? Kat and Linda

Have you ever told someone you hated them? Yes

Are you in a good mood? No

Can you roll your eyes? Yes, I do it a lot

Do you love 8th & ocean? Lolwut?

Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? **** no

At what age do you want to get married? Mid twenties?

Do you dislike any part of you? Everything

Do you have a nickname? Loads

What was the last thing to make you really angry? A bastard

What do you think of cheerleaders? Couldn't give a ****


Favorite thing to do on Facebook? Play Jetman

Do you have work tomorrow? No job

Have you ever had your heart broken? ...Yes

Do you wear flip flops, regardless of weather, all the time? Never wear them any more

What is in store for your future? Christ knows

Eaten a bug before? No

When's the last time you cleaned your room? When I moved in, about a week ago

Last restaurant you ate at? Um...

Have you ever been stung by a bee? No

Are you taking anyone for granted? No

Do you have an Ipod? Yes

What are you excited about? Nothing


When was your last time you saw your Dad? October

Who is your favorite superhero? I don't have one

Do you get annoyed easily? No. I don't think so

Have you ever seen a live bat? No

Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used? Underwear. Condoms

Do you like winter? It's okay

Do you chew on straws? Used tp

Who was the last person to call you? Eve

What are any weird impuslive habits that you have? Not sure

Where did your last kiss take place? Meh

What are you doing today? Not much

How did you wake up this morning? Sleepy

Do you have a cell phone? Yes

Do you talk a lot? Can do

Do you have any trophies? No

Do you own any lacey underwear? I think so

Who's the last person that creeped you out? Not sure

How many letters are in your last name? Six

Do you wish someone would call you? No

Would you believe an ex if she/he said they love you? Depends which ex

How do you walk? One foot in front of the other

Do you hate your last boyfriend/girlfriend? No

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Depends on the situation

Have you ever broken your nose before? No




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote