View Single Post
Old 23-02-2009, 02:37 AM   #27
alienshe_cheesycake
the world will never take my heart
 
alienshe_cheesycake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

Well I'm not diagnosed schitzoprenic, but I do have pychosis which Is similair I guess
When I was admitted to hospital I hadn't washed in a week
I feel sorry for the people who had to restrain me tbh, being that close to somebody who hasn't washed in a week (actually two weeks because I'd been in hospital a week at this point) and who sweats quite a lot anyway can't have been very pleasant :-/

I was very embarassed when I got more well and realised that I *stunk*

I guess when I'm ill I just have other stuff on my mind and like SteelMaiden said it just doesn't occur to you to wash
It's not a very important criteria and you don't really even notice that you smell. Even when people (gently) suggested that I shower I just ignored them because it just wasn't important to me

But yeah, think personal hygeine is often neglected by people with any mental illness



"In the driest whitest stretch of pains infinate desert, I lost my sanity, and found this rose"

alienshe_cheesycake is offline   Reply With Quote