View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 02:40 AM   #3
BoundNoMore
feeling like a failure...
 
BoundNoMore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in my own little world...
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
Are you taking any medications for how you are feeling?
If you mean like depression medicine... no I'm not.
As far as the physical pain, I am just taking a **** load of over-the-counter stuff
(none of which really works... it may give me relief for like a hour and then I have to take more)

Quote:
Is there any way you can access counselling for all those bad feelings?
Not that I am aware of.
Quote:
You mention something about being an army wife. Isn't it possible for you to live in army housing?
no, because my husband is in the Reserves. If he was active duty then, yes, we would live on a base, but since he's not...
Quote:
You can also send me a PM anytime if you want to talk, vent or just want a listening ear.
Thank you so much
Quote:
I hope this is of some help to you. Please keep us posted on how you are doing hun......
it has and I will.



We're all in the same game;
Just different levels.
Dealing with the same hell;
Just different demons.


BoundNoMore is offline   Reply With Quote