View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 11:30 PM   #53
XxXflowerfairyXxX
 
XxXflowerfairyXxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brighton
I am currently:

Doesn't really affect me too much...
I never smoke inside anyway generally because there is not point in me going to pubs/clubs/bars and i don't smoke and eat so it wouldn't affect me at a restaurant.
Kinda sucks that I can't go to a gig and come home stinking of fags and be like "it was smoky!" but my parents probably know anyway.
Kinda annoyed about the raising the age thing but tbh it's probably for our own good.
By the time I get old enough to buy fags, I'll be too young again...
But I guess it doesn't stop us now so why it would in future I don't know.
I was talking to some kid yesterday who was 11/12 and wearing the teeniest drainpipes you have ever seen and was chain-smoking b&h blacks which both impressed and disturbed me...who regualarly gets served so why that law would make a difference I don't know.
Basically smoking ban in no way affects me.






XxXflowerfairyXxX is offline   Reply With Quote