Thread
:
Just a waste of space really, seriously, don't know why I'm posting this
View Single Post
23-01-2009, 10:47 PM
#
6
~*forever_broken*~
You should just give up on me. I would.
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North West, USA
I am currently:
Thanks all. I miss y'all as well. I just can't seem to spend much time here... I feel... weird... out of sorts to the extream I guess, I don't know how to describe it...
Honestly, though... I am not sure I want the thoughts to fade...
Sorry
I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
~ Marilyn Monroe
~*forever_broken*~
View Public Profile
Visit ~*forever_broken*~'s homepage!
Find More Posts by ~*forever_broken*~
Visit ~*forever_broken*~'s Journal
Arcade
Challenge
~*forever_broken*~
in the Arcade!