View Single Post
Old 16-01-2009, 08:57 PM   #9
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.
 
griddlebone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London.
I am currently:

Ok, I personally think that babies/children are fine to attend either maternity meets or vets meets(if appropriate-where its been agreed by other members going,which i think has happened before?!) but I dont think at other meets its at all suitable. Its not fair to assume that other members are going to be fine with a child being there.
Im not saying all seven year olds are trouble (i work with 7 olds so i know this) but there is a chance that they could throw a tantrum/misbehave and why should other members have to be around that if they dont want to be? At least at a maternity meet its pretty set that kids are going to be there. I dont know at how many meets babies have attended that werent maternity meets so I cant really comment on it.




There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.


griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote