View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 11:33 AM   #6
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Tiff you are a fabulous part of ryl, and it is really ok to take a break from supporting others when you need to-if you don't take care of yourself first you'll be in too much of a state to help anyone.

I hope you feel better soon hun *cuddles* I wish I had something more constructive to say....
Katy
xxxxxxxx



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote