View Single Post
Old 20-12-2008, 11:05 PM   #4
dubagirl
 
dubagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: "Laandaaan"
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetMeSlipAway View Post
Oh god! are you's serious? You cant go to america if you've been sectioned? It's my dream to get to america and I've been detained on section 2's and 3's on numberous occasions!
:(

sorry I have no advice really
xo
You can, but they ask for a certain amount of time to have passed after coming off of a section before they will let you into the country. I think it's either 18 months or 2 years but I can't remember for certain. So don't worry! I guess it's to save them money, should you need to be detained while you're there, so they try to minimise the risk of that happening by not letting you go there for a while! Lovely!



Keep Up The Fight
*** ***

*** ***


dubagirl is offline   Reply With Quote