View Single Post
Old 20-12-2008, 08:39 AM   #19
Seraphsigh
Jeder Engel ist schrecklich
 
Seraphsigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: US
I am currently:

Just wanted to pipe in and say that I think you started a great thread, Ashleigh...even though you didn't mean to!
I read your initial post and was contemplating it (I'm not a parent and don't plan on being one anytime soon, so I was just curious...!). The replies gave me so much hope! Weird, I know. But there are so many parents on this site who are successfully raising kids, while at the same time suffering depression and all other kinds of mental illness...you guys are all so brave and you are doing such a good job!!
It gives me hope that I'll be able to be a good mom someday.
It must be so difficult being a parent, mental illness or not. Y'all rock.

D'Arcy



Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae.

Lambchop, LadyMacbeth, Butterfly525, and Moonchild are my sisters. Ruffle is my daughter. That Faery Kid is my kitty!



Seraphsigh is offline   Reply With Quote