View Single Post
Old 15-12-2008, 04:50 PM   #3
Tomorrowwillcome
 
Tomorrowwillcome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: York UK
I am currently:

Yes you can, I'm sure of it, if someone can become a surgeon with teurettes (sp) then you can become a doctor with schizophenia. It will be a lot harder for you studywise, I find study and BPD hard. but with your determination I think you will get there. Just stay positive and believe it will happen. I'm not sure omitting ilness is such a good idea though, if they discover it it could balls it up for you and I'd hate that to happen. Aly



"I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same too so we are not that different you and I.

You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point where you thought it was the end.




Tomorrowwillcome is offline   Reply With Quote