Thread: Have you ever?
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 06:46 PM   #3
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

Drank:Not much.. never been really drunk..
Smoked:Yes
Played spin the bottle: Yes
Bullied someone: Yes
Toilet papered someones house: nope
Skinny dipped: as a very child..
Played poker with money: yus
Been tickled so bad u cried:no.. but I've that to people.. =P
Liked someone and not been able to tell them how u felt: no
Went camping: kinda..
Had a crush on your bro/sis friend: not anything real..
Had a crush on ur friends bro/sis: don't think so.. no I'd say..
Walked in the rain without an umbrella: who hasn't?
Danced in the rain: yea
Told a joke and Nobody thought it was funny: yea..
Been on stage: unfortunately..
Worn clothes ur parents didn't approve of: yeap
Cursed in church: yup
Been dumped:nope
Dumped someone:yea
Wanted to be a model: a handmodel.. though now my hands look too terrible..
Wanted to be in the olympics: watching them..
Brought lottery tickets:yes
Cried during a movie: yea
Wanted something you couldn't have:yes
Shoplifted: yes
Seen someone shoplift: Don't remember..
Hung up on someone:yes
Yelled at your pet: yeap.. I know that's useless..
Gotten seasick:nope
Been embraressed by someone in your family: countless times..
Felt bad about eating meat: why would I?
Protested:nope
Been to an island: yea..
Ate cuz u had nothin better to do: oh, so many times..
Screamed in a library: nope
Wished a part of you was different: for years..
Talked to a complete stranger: yes
Been sunburnt so badly that you blistered: awwh.. last summer.. so good memories.. though that wasn't the first I got blistered by sun..
Threw up in school: not that I remember..
Wore something you hated: yea..
Wore something to match someone else: nope
Cursed in front of your parents: so many times..
Been on tv: at least I don't know if I have..
Been outta the country: yus
Been honked at while walking down the sidewalk: nah..
Won a pool game: yup.. though we all sucked at it..
Went to a party where u were the only sober one: nope
Went to school/work drunk: nope
Been on a plane: yep
Been on a cruise: yep..
Thrown ur shoe at someone: yes =)
Broke someones heart: no way..
Sung in the shower: I've tried.. but that wasn't my thing..
Brought something way to expensive: yea.. *embarrassed*
Done something stupid and laughed at yourself: yes
Ran out of a movie theater cuz u got scared:no
Been kicked out of a mall/store:nope
Had a detention: yep
Fell off a roof: I'm not sure wether I felt or jumped.. I was a kid..
Pretended you were scared so u cud cuddle with someone: *nods*
Been arrested: yep.. though I think I ran away everytime.. ;)
Dyed your hair: yup
Tried to do the splits: yup
Tried to do a cartwheel: yup
Tried to do a handstand:yup
Eaten sushi: sadly not.. =(
Been in love: atm
Had surgery: nope
Slept out doors: only in a tent
Pulled a all nighter: yep
Slept all day: yep
Had a dream that came true: nope
Met a famous person: nope

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote