View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 08:50 PM   #7
melda
Amy
 
melda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: West Midlands, UK
I am currently:

Hiya, Im having flashbacks of the same sort of things, its not nice. I keep getting images of being restrained and of being injected against my will. Whenver I hear an alarm, I think automatically of the ones they have in the hospital. You could try writing down everything that happened so you're not keeping it inside. You could also try talking to someone about how you feel and explore the traumatic time you had in hospital. Try not to push this to the back of your mind because it will only make the flashbacks worse, get it all out and if you can, talk to someone, preferably a professional. Make sure you have te support that you need.



God Bless

xxx

melda is offline   Reply With Quote