View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 06:13 PM   #1
Sigma
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:
anyone else stuck in the middle?

This forum's a great help, it makes me feel as if there are other people out there struggling with the same things as I do, but...

I feel as if there's two different parts of me, one that's coping fine, sure there are difficulties but there always are in life... but I can deal with them and keep them in perspective. people ask me how I am and I say fine and genuinely mean it

Then the other part of me pops out every couple of days to want to harm myself, I can have had a great day then suddenly I don't want to face another day or wake up in the morning. I go from one extreme to the other

I don't know if I'm 'Moving Forward' or 'Serious Discussion', a bit of both so don't really fit in either...

Sigma is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :