Thread: NEW DOC
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 05:48 AM   #2
SecretMe
At Home on RYL
 
SecretMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere, USA
I am currently:

*Offers lots of hugs*

Hey there, I bet you do feel lonely and that has me really sad. You aren't alone here. No way. Like you said, when you read what so many of us write, you can relate to it can't you?

I am very proud of you for posting as much as you could about how you are feeling inside. It is scary to type it on the screen you know people will read... let alone say it out loud. You're right about that. I can relate to that feeling and I have a doc I like and other professionals who help. Sometimes I still can't bring myself to say what is really inside.

As for what you can give to this site... you have given to the site. And you bring yourself every time you post even if it is about yourself and you are worth a lot. It's a lot to give. Support is hard to give sometimes but for some people it is even harder to share pieces of themselves.

We are here for you and I hope to see you post more. You know if you find someone here that you really relate to, try sending them a private message and talking that way if it is less scary. And you can open up at your own pace no matter what you decide is best.

I know Fibromyagia is awful to live with (I have it) besides anything you add on to it. Take care of yourself and hang in there, hun. Go easy on yourself. I'm here if you ever want to send me a message.




Here Supporting You,
~SecretMe~


SecretMe is offline   Reply With Quote