Thread
:
Sex or pancakes?
View Single Post
25-11-2008, 03:34 PM
#
35
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Lou Lou
all this talk of maple syrum and eating pancakes during sex has given me disturbing mental images
Really? It's giving me some very nice ones. Stimulating you might say
Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how
..
~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011
Feel_Good_inc.
View Public Profile
Visit Feel_Good_inc.'s homepage!
Find More Posts by Feel_Good_inc.
Visit Feel_Good_inc.'s Journal
Arcade
Challenge
Feel_Good_inc.
in the Arcade!