View Single Post
Old 25-11-2008, 05:14 AM   #22
Ardea
 
Join Date: Jan 2008

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
‘”And his arm looked like an eggplant,” Clary muttered to herself in exasperation.’

LOL

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
A pile of books.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Top Chef

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
10:00 pm

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
10:04 pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The water moving in my fish tank.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About two hours ago, I just got back from acting.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The chat window.

9. What are you wearing?
Jeans, a Harry Potter sweatshirt, socks.

10. Did you dream last night?
Yeah, I dream every night.

11. When did you last laugh?
About two minutes ago.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
3 shelves with 11 paintings and random knickknacks, a framed map, 3 framed photos, 3 posters, 2 cork boards full of notes and photos, and 2 empty halves of coconut…lol

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Not really.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
It’s fun.

15. What is the last film you saw?
Twilight.

16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I ticket to England to see my friend who I’ve never met =)

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I’m very shy.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would change the way people treat animals.

19. Do you like to dance?
Yeah, but I suck at it.

20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Kathleen or Ardea =)

21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Benjamin or Nathaniel

22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yep.

23. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
“Weird—I didn’t think you were real…I don’t really understand how I got here if you are though…”

Ardea is offline   Reply With Quote