The new psych will look over the notes that have already been made, but Im sure that they will ask you more questions and it would be good to tell them how you feel again. Im not sure what will happen when the old psych comes back, maybe that would be a question to ask your new psych, you could always request to stay with the new psych, im sure there wouldnt be a problem. Im not going to pretend to know how you are feeling but I can identify where you are coming from, I had to be transferred from one psych to another because I was transferred from CAMHS to adult psych. Its not easy to open up to a new person, espcially when you dont particularly like them, I had that problem with an old psych. Hopefully this new psych will be someone that you can talk to. Make sure that you get the care that you need, you are important and if you're not getting the right amount of support, then you need to let them know. Hope this helps a bit.
|