View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 02:09 PM   #3
pixie*lyssie
Lyssie =) xx
 
pixie*lyssie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Guildford
I am currently:

I don't have any out of hours help =(

I can hear them and they wont go away, arghhh! They are telling me to jump out of the window and have been telling me to do that ever since I called my CPN on Monday. They are driving me crazy, and as for this spy, he's watching me *closes curtains - good idea* he is so creepy. He will try and take me away if Igo outside, so I can't fall into his trap!

Thank you for your support x



Someday I'll wish upon a star
and wake up
where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
away above the chimney tops
that's where you'll find me
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1002&dateline=1227381  259


pixie*lyssie is offline   Reply With Quote