View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 10:21 PM   #7
Ragdoll
 
Ragdoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Midlands
I am currently:

Kanga - I took mirtazapine cos it was a mild sedative as well as antidepressant, so it calmed me down, but it made me sleep all the time! Trazodone sounds similar.

Yesterday I took a seroquil, and slept from 4.30pm to 1am when Rusty woke me up! He said he was on the verge of panicking cos I wouldn't wake up, but eventually I did. Won't be taking that when I'm doing the night feeds then!!

I took two seroquil during the day today and felt sleepy, but stayed awake and functioned fairly well. Didn't find they did a lot for my anxiety, but I resisted taking the diazepam and went in a room on my own in the day unit and slept for a bit instead.







I got lei'd in Vets!


Ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote