View Single Post
Old 16-10-2008, 07:35 PM   #7
fragile as glass
such a beautiful disaster
 
fragile as glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

An old therapist of mine gave me some good advice about orgasms. She said 'how can you expect someone else to give you an orgasm if you cant give yourself one'. She encouraged solo masturbation with or without a vibrator. She said to find a time when i wouldnt be disturbed and had privacy so i could relax. She said to experiment with where to touch, how soft/hard to go etc. She said not to get dispondant if for the first few times and the more you relax the more likely it is to happen. She said that when YOU know how to pleasure yourself it is then you can teach others to pleasure you.

I found it great advice and now orgasm every time i 'play' be it alone or with a partner



GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE
THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN
AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE


Don't let the sphincter's get you down


fragile as glass is offline   Reply With Quote