View Single Post
Old 28-09-2008, 12:36 PM   #9
((deleted))
~Ruth~
 
((deleted))'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Thanet
I am currently:

To bid you have a pack sent out to you, it explains it and gives you as number, you then go onto the website (different for each local authority) and look at the properties and 'bid' (basically sign up on) the ones you like. If you are the person who is highest on the list that bids for that property you get it (i think).

Also, housing benefit can now only be paid direct to private landlords in exceptional circumstances; it should have happened for me but even with a letter from all the agencys involved with me cos of my mental health the council refused.



"Has anyone seen my contact lens? It may be stuckto a tree or a rock or something. Oh boy, I am so grounded" Family Guy
if everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, we'd see the day that nobody died


!!!! I got lei'd in Vets !!!!



((deleted)) is offline   Reply With Quote