View Single Post
Old 24-09-2008, 11:37 PM   #62
hellohefalump
fishki
 
hellohefalump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: East Sussex

Quote:
i worked with a few older women so knew most of the gross bits of birth but i didnt know about mucus plugs or what a placenta looked like! EW! I though it would look like snot like a clear floppy jelly but no its ming and bloody! Does it hurt when that comes out? How long do you stay massive down there? does it shrink back fast? Ha ha im 23 and im still learning i like this show
oh... were you talking about the mucus plug hurting or the placenta? The mucus plug doesn't hurt, but the placenta does. Although not as much as the baby.




If I were a bird - fish
My wings I would spread
I'd swoop over you
And plop on your head.


hellohefalump is offline   Reply With Quote