View Single Post
Old 18-09-2008, 09:25 AM   #9
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

I just don't know why I bother posting anymore :P

You're lucky I like you guys.
Or i'd report your posts for spamming a perfectly good thread.

...

I am joking.

...

Or am I...


...


...


No really, I am.


...



:)



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote