View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 07:27 PM   #4
pixie*lyssie
Lyssie =) xx
 
pixie*lyssie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Guildford
I am currently:

I am scared of college because I used to get bullied badly in school and I'm scared it'll happen again =( I'm scared I'll fail and I can't take being a failure yet again after 2 sets of GCSE's and no success with my grades. I am going to be getting support at college as I met with my mentor today and she was really nice. But I still dont feel at all positive about the whole thing.

I called the crisis team and they said that they couldn't do anything as I'm not registered with them and they just said go to A&E, that didn't help at all and I didn't go to A&E. I don't know what the local out of hours number is for the CMHT. I just don't know what to do with myself and I dont want to talk to duty tomorrow if my CPN isn't there, they never help me!

I'm sorry for being stupid xx



Someday I'll wish upon a star
and wake up
where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
away above the chimney tops
that's where you'll find me
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1002&dateline=1227381  259


pixie*lyssie is offline   Reply With Quote