View Single Post
Old 20-08-2008, 05:36 PM   #4
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

Hi Andy, I'm 42 and started SI when I was 14 or 15.

I think of the "voices" being my disease, my insecurities. Sometimes I can ignore them, sometimes not. Sometimes I do what I have to in spite of them.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I understand. We understand. Let us help you and of course you can chip in too!

Welcome to RYL and to Vets



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote