
thanks crazy Hayley. You are so right low doesnt even begin to discribe How badly Iam feeling right now. Iam feeling lower than low If there Is such a thing . but i never got medical attention and have been feeling awwful ever since. but it is to late. Iam already a Victim of life. I mean what is the point in being a survivor In my case there Is no point. things are just going from bad to worse. And I just cant with Life anymore

Iam so messed up and so confused and So scared, That i dont even know how Iam feeling anymore. all my emotions have just merged in to one. I dont even know why Iam writing this. There is just no point to me or my life anymore

.I dont even know why Iam writing this.
I just wan to turn all my emotional pain into physical pain. I just want to get a blade and drag it over every part of mybody. because I can deal with physical pain alot easier than i can deal with emotional pain.

.