View Single Post
Old 18-08-2008, 02:45 PM   #1
HandThatFeeds
Like a cat in a bag waiting to drown
 
HandThatFeeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: nr London
I am currently:
Post no.100 and Thanks

Ok, so 100 posts isn't such a big deal by many standards and it isn't a completion but if you saw my intro thread you would realise it is a big deal for me. Kind of like a major milestone.

The good news is I finally got to see a psychiatrist a couple of days ago and now have a diagnosis (which explains a lot- here if you are curious) and meds which is the other reason for posting. I wanted to say thank you to you all for being so warm and supportive over the last couple of months, especially those who have helped answer some of my questions. I couldn't have got this far on my own.

In particular…

Although they probably don't remember this thread since it was posted 2 months ago, without the responses from Crazy Rabbit Lady, Amy and musicmad123 going to that first doctors appointment would never have happened. For that I can't begin to express my gratitude. Also, I would like to thank effervescence who made me realise that I could maybe, possibly be of some help to others at the point I was about to leave RYL.

Back to that intro thread, sorry for not pm'ing anyone who said 'pm me'. I wasn't being rude in completely ignoring your offer…I just didn't know what to say (and still don't ).

Once again...
Thank You All



Last edited by HandThatFeeds : 18-08-2008 at 04:00 PM. Reason: sp.



Ranting here *trig SI/Abuse*


HandThatFeeds is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :