View Single Post
Old 15-08-2008, 09:12 AM   #3
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

I agree with Jess. Don't pay for another set of plane tickets, if she wants to come that should be her responsibility since you already gave her the chance. I also agree on some ground rules while in the house like no drinking.

If there is abuse going on I think it would be a good idea for her to speak with some women's advocate type people who help with abuse situations. They may be able to help her get out of the situation physically and financially or get her and her husband into counseling.



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote