RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum and Community Questions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Changing names of threads not appearing? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99342)

The Stolen One 28-05-2009 10:09 AM

Changing names of threads not appearing?
 
Well I made a thread for a manchester meet a while ago, but whilst another was on going so i named it 'later manchester meet' but now it's the current meet thread i changed it to 'manchester meet' which comes up when you're on the thread however if you look at all the threads in the meets board it still shows as 'later manchester meet'. I'm not sure why? Is there a reason it doesn't change? Someone else said they had the same issue when they were trying to change the thread title.

Snow White. 28-05-2009 10:16 AM

Yeah it's happened before, I'm not quite sure of the reason but if you send a post report for the thread and ask the title to be changed (and give the new title) it shouldn't be a hassle for the moderators to change :)

Popple 28-05-2009 10:27 AM

It seems to happen to me when the thread gets long so I am assuming its after a certain number of posts but when you ask a mod to change it, it works =)

griddlebone 28-05-2009 11:44 AM

Ill edit it for you now :)

The Stolen One 28-05-2009 11:47 AM

ahh right, thank you!

griddlebone 28-05-2009 11:52 AM

changed :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.