RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Knowing (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93847)

Ranger Fairy 19-04-2009 01:08 AM

Knowing
 
Saw it at the cinema tonight. Terrible , worst film I've seen for as long as I can remember.

Boring, pointless, unrealistic and unbelieveable, stuipd storyline.

And just plain bloody annoying.:disbelief: :yawn: :yawn: :snoozle:

What do other people think?

xxx

Queer Fringe 19-04-2009 05:40 PM

I was going to see it, because it's about numbers :) but didn't get round to it...xx

Rodolphus 19-04-2009 06:04 PM

Is it really that bad?

I really wanted to see it >.<

Runa 19-04-2009 06:09 PM

Yeah, same as Alive said.

And it looked quite good in the trailer...

Ranger Fairy 19-04-2009 06:15 PM

The first 10 minutes were ok but it just got worse and worse.

Thats why I choose to see it as the trailer looks good trust me its v misleading!

xxx

Sunshine 19-04-2009 06:48 PM

i thought i was good untill

The following content has been hidden - Reason : spoiler
the alien came along!


i mean it was just about beliveable up untill then!! but after the ending it just ruined it for me!

moonlet 21-04-2009 09:31 PM

Yeah, it kind of sucked.

My favorite part was when...

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Spoiler
Nick Cage was on the computer, realizing the numbers meant something, and he was like 'COME OOOON'. It was such a real response, and made me smile.

Maiku Neko-Kun 22-04-2009 02:08 PM

I found the film kind of average. I'm with you guys, the storyline went completely cookoo and was the biggest detriment to the film. Off the trailer I was expecting some kind of ghostly-psychic mystery film, so... what we got... well I didn't like. The action sequences were very good I felt, and I thought the acting was good, even if they were having to try and act through a preposterous and borderline pretentious storyline, but all of its qualities get bogged down by that storyline. Didn't think it was the worst film I'd ever seen, but I didn't "like it" =/

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunshine (Post 1562909)
i thought i was good untill

The following content has been hidden - Reason : spoiler
the alien came along!

I think that's around the point I rolled my eyes too.

JumpinJackFlash 23-04-2009 12:22 AM


Benji 24-04-2009 04:17 AM

I've been weary of Nicolas Cage films ever since Wicker Man.

His career is on the decline, methinks.

suspendeddisconnect 26-04-2009 07:21 PM

I didn't like it either. It was too simplistic and just overall a stupid plot. Looked so good too...

Lou Lou 27-04-2009 09:53 AM

I watched it last night. Certainly didn't expect that ending but it was kind of cool...different at least.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.